1) Regarding the Central Library, Borrowing is not allowed for the beneficiaries, but they able to take benefit of the eternal access and photocopy services
2) Regarding to Faculties’ Libraries, Borrowing roles are based on the decision of the committee of the library and the committee of the central library
3) Students and researchers could access the following;
4) Access authorization on the scientific theses inside the library is available and may photography them in the range of 10% of the total number of pages, and for more than that should be after a written approval from the researcher
Teaching members, assistants and staff of the University, have the right to borrow books from the library according to the determined roles.
The number of books are determined as below;
- Borrowing period normally is two weeks able to extend unless the books are not reserved.
- The borrower should return the books after ending the period of borrow.
- The Library have the right to return books during the borrowing period if it necessary or before performing the annual inventory.
The teaching members should notify the library (before the beginning of the study) with the required books in order to prepare them
The short time borrow is available after the end of the daily work until the beginning of the new day
Interchange ability: allowed