Faculties & Institutes committees’ duties
The responsibilities of the Committee are:
- Develop an action plan to encourage Faculty staff to author books and references.
- Distribute credits of the library.
- Create the budget of the library reference for completing of necessary books and periodicals for Faculties and support the library with updates.
- Follow-up the process of the library and propose what helps to achieve its mission and improve its performance.
- Consider the results of inventory stock in order to drop the useless holding.
- Consider the gifts that provided to the library such as publications.
- The Library management should to take the necessary measures towards:
A) The protection of collections from thefts effacement and erasure.
B) Regular Maintenance.
C) Take all technical measures to save the electronic information.