HRFLDC organizes new training session on “International Publication Program”
Prof. Dr. Alaa El-Din Hemeda - Director of FLDC - announced about organizing a training session " International Publication Program for Scientific Research and Ethics of Scientific Research ". the program will be held during 24-25 Aug 2019 (15 hrs.) and targeted Postgraduate Studies Students.
The 1st day will be lectured by Dr. Mohamed Abdo Abd El-fattah – Asst. Professor at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine – University of Sadat City and an international trainer certified by the International Board of Certified Trainers (IBCT).
The second day will be lectured by Dr. Manar Mohamed Abod Elnasr – Asst. Professor at the Institute of Environmental Studies and Research – University of Sadat City and an international trainer certified by the International Board of Certified Trainers (IBCT).
The training program aims to provide participants with positive knowledge, skills and attitudes towards International Publication for Scientific Research and Ethics of Scientific Research. By the end of this program the participant will be able to know:
- The concept of scientific research
- The importance of scientific research
- The objectives of scientific research
- Types of scientific research
- Steps of how to prepare and proceed a scientific research
- Properties of proper scientific research
- The importance of international research publication
- Discusses common mistakes in scientific research
- Appoint the proper title and introduction paper of his research
- Standards of writing the scientific thesis
- How to choose the appropriate scientific journal regards his thesis
- Dealing with the editors and judges of scientific journals efficiently
- Challenges and obstacles of international scientific publishing
- The importance of international publishing and its value in promoting science and society
- Shows a positive trend towards the ethics of scientific research and the need to apply them in all types of research