USC at a Glance
The University of Sadat City is an Egyptian Governmental University, at first, established as a branch of Menofia University then considered as a self-governmental University, which founded by the presidential decree no. 180/2013, on 13/03/2013, The USC campus, is conveniently located in Sadat city - Northwestern Cairo.
The USC campus is currently comprised of the following eight colleges and institutes;
- Faculty of Physical Education, founded in 1993.
- Faculty of Tourism and Hotels, founded in 1997
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, founded in 1997.
- Faculty of Commerce, founded in 2000.
- Faculty of Law, founded in 2001.
- Faculty of Education, founded in 2001.
- Faculty of Pharmacy, founded in 2016.
- Faculty of Education for Early Childhood, founded in 2017.
- Institute of Genetic engineering and biotechnology research institute, founded in 1995.
- Institute of Environmental Studies and Research, founded in 2015.
Each faculty is an independent institution with its own property and equipment.