Services provided by the community service and environmental development sector for the internal and external community surrounding the university
• Awareness and scientific publications.
• Community services such as :
Medical convoys (human veterinary medical analysis).
Social and agricultural convoys.
• Celebrations and field visits.
• Consultations for farms, factories and the private sector.
• Cooperation and partnership protocols with local and international institutions.
• Providing the commodity service to the surrounding community through the establishment of production units of a special nature to serve the university and society.
• Follow up the work of the units of special nature of the faculties, institutes and university.
• Develop detailed plans and programs for units of a special nature and work to implement them.
• Oversee the work of periodic studies to improve the performance of units of a special nature, so as to increase their efficiency in providing services to the environment.
• Supervising the determination of the financial status of units of a special nature and preparing their projects budget and annual closing accounts.
• Scientific conferences.
• Scientific and educational seminars.
• Preparation of studies and research that would create new university projects for non-students.