Goals and objectives
"Goals and Objectives"
To achieve the vision and mission of the University, the following objectives for the support of University goals have been established.
University Goal 1: “University establishments achieve the national standards”
- Complete the university establishments and faculties.
- Develop the university’s infrastructure, establishments and faculties.
- Establish the university’s hospital, medical faculties, and atypical faculties (applied health science, technical engineering and advanced science technology)
- Update the appliances and equipment for various halls and laboratories at the faculties and institutes at the University.
University Goal 2: “Outstanding performance of human resources”
- Develop the efficiency of university’s leaders.
- Provide effective systems for choosing, appointing, following-up and evaluating the academic and administrative leaderships.
- Provide training and qualifying faculty staff and their assistants, and the administrative staff.
- Provide an effective and stimulating environment to achieve the satisfaction of those who in charge of the educational, research and services operations.
University Goal 3: “An intellectual, professional and research excellence”
- Develop new programs that achieve a competitive advantage for graduates.
- Sustainable development of the academic educational programs to keep pace with the labor market.
- Support student’s services and activities.
- Review and update the strategies of teaching and learning as well as development methods.
- Develop the scientific research to contribute in solving the community problems.
- Provide stimulating environment for the scientific research.
- Develop and issue scientific journals in order to be adapted with the World Ranking.
University Goal 4: “Gain the trust of the community and enhance the international standing of the University”
- Diversify the fields of cooperation with the community organizations to achieve its requirements.
- Develop and improve units for community service and development.
- Develop plans and programs for community services and environmental development.
- Support the applied researches to serve the community’s issues and problems.
- Support and promote local and international partnerships.
- Ensure systems that will support the requirements of the international rankings.
University Goal 5: “Digital University”
- Develop the university’s portal.
- Develop the infrastructure information network at the University, faculties and institutes.
- Expansion of E-Learning and Distance Education.
- Activate the MIS system.
- Activate the usage of D-Library.
- Training on Information Technology applications.
University Goal 6: “Promote the Academic values and ethics”
- Consolidate and apply the aspects of intellectual property rights.
- Commitment to the university’s ethics and values.
- Activate the laws and set rules for accountability and liability.
- Protect and enhance the academic liberty in the framework of the values and social norms.